When our mission is to bring the best of local to you, working with and supporting local sustainable brands who share the same core values as us
Why don't we expand our offerings to beyond just 'Foodie' gifts for our Gift Hampers?
New Forest Aromatics:
Debbie has been an aromatherapist for 25 years and has created a unique range of products inspired by living in The New Forest - 'New Forest Aromatics.' A few things we love about New Forest Aromatics:
- They use local ingredients for their aromatics; local beeswax and honey, they grow their own lavender, their mint, dill and parsley are from Summerdown Farm, they use New Forest spring water and local rapeseed oil.
- They use recyclable glass, tin and plastic and have a big emphasis on refilling.
- The smells are DIVINE and you can still smell them on your skin hours later.
- They're a really cool outfit just outside of Brockenhurst where they make everything there, on site, by hand. Small, sustainable and making the most incredible products.
The Hampshire Soap Company:
Debra set up Hampshire Soap in February 2022, born out of a desire to create quality soap using a collection of ingredients grown locally in Hampshire. A few things we love about Hampshire Soap:
- We love Debra's passion for sustainable living and using local ingredients.
- We love to support a small family run business - inspired by her children.
- All of her soap is handmade, it looks edible it's so good (We thought it was fudge!).
- We loved in particular the 'Hampshire Honey' - using local honey, the 'Hampshire Sailor' - which uses chia seeds as a natural exfoliator and 'Hampshire Apple' - made from apples from her orchard.
- All of her packaging is made from recycled paper and is hand wrapped.
- It looks beautiful!
Pretty cool brands aren't they? Fabulous to be expanding our local suppliers (In fact we have grown our local suppliers by 30% this Summer). Watch this space, we are super busy photographing away for this years Christmas Hampers. A reminder these are available to be sent to anywhere in the UK.
And thanks again Debra & Debbie we loved hearing about your stories and we love your products.