Returns & Refunds
Damaged or defective hampers
If you or your recipient have received a damaged or defective hamper or if we have made a mistake with your order the following terms apply:
1. You notify us within 48 hours of receipt via phone on 01590674395 or via email to email@example.com
2. If required we will refund the cost of the hamper in full or we will replace the hamper. If the same hamper is not available, we will replace it with a hamper of equal or higher value.
3. You will not be charged for the collection of your item nor for the delivery of a replacement hamper.
4. Please note that we are UNABLE TO REIMBURSE THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM TO US UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, as we will arrange collection through our own carrier at no cost to you.
5. If you arrange for us to collect an item from you or your recipient which, after being assessed by our hamper quality control department is not deemed to be damaged or defective, please note that we reserve the right to deduct the cost of collection from your refund.
6. The above cost of collecting an item will be equal to its original, published delivery charge, including any applicable ‘out of area’ surcharges. This will exclude any special offers or discounts which have been applied to the delivery charge at the time of purchase.
We are not responsible for late delivery of any hampers or gift due to:
1. Adverse weather conditions
2. Incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses
3. Any other causes beyond our reasonable control
We are unable to offer product or delivery refunds for failed fresh food deliveries that are due to the recipient not being at home or due to us having been provided with an incorrect delivery address.
Wines & Spirits
Many of our gifts contain alcohol, therefore the minimum age to order these types of gifts is 18 years of age. It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor under the Licensing Act 2003 if you are under the age of 18.
Product shelf life
In respect of ambient hampers we guarantee a minimum shelf life of 21 days for the earliest dated product within the gift unless the hamper is being sold on a specific promotion which compensates for the reduced shelf life. For fresh food hampers (which can include cheese, fish, meat and pates) we guarantee a minimum shelf life of 3 days for the earliest dated product within the gift unless the hamper is being sold on a specific promotion which compensates for the reduced shelf life. Our shelf life promise is only guaranteed if the delivery of the hamper is successful on the carrier's first attempt.
Some of the products within our hampers contain allergens such as nuts, egg, milk and gluten. Please contact us directly if you require further information.
Hamper listings & substitutions
We aim to keep our website as up to date as possible but we reserve the right to make changes to descriptions, contents, prices, delivery methods, add or delete products at any time.
All products are fully itemised and fairly described however, in the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute any items with replacements of equal or higher quality and value that may or may not be listed in the contents section of the product descriptions. For special dietary hampers, suitable substitutions will be made.
All information included is correct as of October 2020 but please be aware that in the event that a substitution is made, the nutritional and allergen summaries which accompany each hamper on our website may not reflect the true contents of the gift. If you have any concerns in relation to allergens or any other dietary requirements, please contact us prior to purchase on 01590674395
All photographic props such as plates, glasses and other utensils are not included unless otherwise stated.
All photographs, copy, images, graphics contained within this website are the wholly owned property of The Forest Foodie Limited. Any parties found to be using or copying any element of this website without permission including our products or product descriptions will be deemed to be infringing our copyright.
We take product complaints very seriously. In the first instance please submit your product complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01590674395. We will respond to you within one working day at the latest. We are not liable for third party product issues that are deemed to be beyond our control.
Customer service issues will be acknowledged within one working day of receipt. We will keep in close touch with you, advising of our progress in trying to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The Forest Foodie is a trading name of The Forest Foodie Limited, whose registered address is Solent House, 19 Wainsford Road, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41. The company registration number is 12627136. We are not VAT registered.