- Belgium Choc Chip Biscotti - The Artful Baker in Christchurch. Paul set up the business in 2016 adding excitement and innovation to the traditional biscotti. They now bake over 5 million biscotti a year.
- Clotted Cream Fudge made at Burley Fudge Shop by Chris & Jennie. A family run business - we genuinely have yet to taste better.
- Honey - made by Chris, from Bees around The New Forest.
- Naked Jam, the flavours will vary according to what Jennifer has made. Almost eveything is foraged by Jen, and varies according to the seasons. In our opinion - the best jam maker we have ever met. Nothing but the raw ingredients too - fruit and sugar.
- New Forest Shortbread, made by Tracy at Burley Rails Cottage in Burley, New Forest.
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 14" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.