- Brook Hill Sparkling Wine, Brook Hill Vineyard in the New Forest. Made in house by husband & wife team Ian & Amanda. We get involved in the bottling (and tasting) and it's truly divine, crisp and dry.
- Brook Hill White Wine 2020, Brook Hill Vineyard in the New Forest. The Forest Foodie team actually help decide the blend they used for this white - and can highly recommend. Crisp, Dry, Elderflower Notes. One of their best so far.
- Savoury Biscotti - The Artful Baker in Christchurch. Paul set up the business in 2016 adding excitement and innovation to the traditional biscotti. They now bake over 5 million biscotti a year.
- Chilli & Crab Apple Jelly - by Naked Jam, Lymington. Foraged and a true delight.
- Garlic Stuffed Olives - The Isle of Wight Garlic Farm. Divine with a glass of wine or with a picnic. Very moor-ish.
- Garlic Mayonnaise - The Isle of Wight Garlic Farm. Our number one choice with any seafood.
- Clotted Cream Fudge - Burley Fudge Shop, New Forest. We have yet to taste any better, anywhere! Made in house by Chris & Jenny Tabb
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 18" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.