- Clotted Cream Fudge - Burley Fudge Shop, New Forest. We have yet to taste any better, anywhere! Made in house by Chris & Jenny Tabb
- New Forest Shortbread, made by Tracy at Burley Rails Cottage in Burley, New Forest.
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti - The Artful Baker in Christchurch. Paul set up the business in 2016 adding excitement and innovation to the traditional biscotti. They now bake over 5 million biscotti a year.
- Brook Hill Sparkling Wine, Brook Hill Vineyard in the New Forest. Made in house by husband & wife team Ian & Amanda. We get involved in the bottling (and tasting) and it's truly divine, crisp and dry.
- Naked Jam, the flavours will vary according to what Jennifer has made. Almost eveything is foraged by Jen, and varies according to the seasons. In our opinion - the best jam maker we have ever met. Nothing but the raw ingredients too - fruit and sugar.
- Honey - made by Chris, from Bees around The New Forest.
- Garlic Stuffed Olives - The Isle of Wight Garlic Farm. Divine with a glass of wine or with a picnic. Very moor-ish.
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 16" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.