- Brook Hill White Wine 2020, Brook Hill Vineyard in the New Forest. The Forest Foodie team actually help decide the blend they used for this white - and can highly recommend. Crisp, Dry, Elderflower Notes. One of their best so far.
- Nieport Ruby Dum Port 375ml - Solent Cellar, Lymington. Originating from low yielding vineyards in the Duoro Valley and are aged in old oak casks.
- Entice Pudding Wine 375ml. Hattingley Valley, Hampshire. Pudding wine from England is notoriously difficult. Hattingley Valley, however, have absolutely made the impossible possible with this divine (rare, and very limited) bottle.
- Clotted Cream Fudge - Burley Fudge Shop, New Forest. We have yet to taste any better, anywhere! Made in house by Chris & Jenny Tabb
- Sea Salt Caramels by Miss Witt, Lymington. A world class, multi award winning chocolatier.
- Garlic Stuffed Olives - The Isle of Wight Garlic Farm. Divine with a glass of wine or with a picnic. Very moor-ish.
- Lemon Crumbles - from The Isle of Wight Biscuit Company.
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 18" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.