- Clotted Cream Fudge - Burley Fudge Shop, New Forest. We have yet to taste any better, anywhere! Made in house by Chris & Jenny Tabb
- New Forest Shortbread, made by Tracy at Burley Rails Cottage in Burley, New Forest.
- Naked Jam, the flavours will vary according to what Jennifer has made. Almost eveything is foraged by Jen, and varies according to the seasons. In our opinion - the best jam maker we have ever met. Nothing but the raw ingredients too - fruit and sugar.
- Savoury Biscotti - The Artful Baker in Christchurch. Paul set up the business in 2016 adding excitement and innovation to the traditional biscotti. They now bake over 5 million biscotti a year.
- New Forest Tea, made in Lyndhurst. A new company - run by Ian & Kelly, with sustainability at the heart of what they do.
- Lemon Crumbles - from The Isle of Wight Biscuit Company.
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 16" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.