- Brook Hill White Wine 2020, Brook Hill Vineyard in the New Forest. The Forest Foodie team actually help decide the blend they used for this white - and can highly recommend. Crisp, Dry, Elderflower Notes. One of their best so far.
- New Forest Shortbread, made by Tracy at Burley Rails Cottage in Burley, New Forest.
- New Forest Tea, made in Lyndhurst. A new company - run by Ian & Kelly, with sustainability at the heart of what they do.
- Clotted Cream Fudge - Burley Fudge Shop, New Forest. We have yet to taste any better, anywhere! Made in house by Chris & Jenny Tabb
- Savoury Biscotti - The Artful Baker in Christchurch. Paul set up the business in 2016 adding excitement and innovation to the traditional biscotti. They now bake over 5 million biscotti a year.
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 14" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.