- Nieport Ruby Dum Port 375ml - Solent Cellar, Lymington. Originating from low yielding vineyards in the Duoro Valley and are aged in old oak casks.
- Entice Pudding Wine 375ml. Hattingley Valley, Hampshire. Pudding wine from England is notoriously difficult. Hattingley Valley, however, have absolutely made the impossible possible with this divine (rare, and very limited) bottle.
- Brook Hill Sparkling Wine, Brook Hill Vineyard in the New Forest. Made in house by husband & wife team Ian & Amanda. We get involved in the bottling (and tasting) and it's truly divine, crisp and dry.
- Garlic Stuffed Olives - The Isle of Wight Garlic Farm. Divine with a glass of wine or with a picnic. Very moor-ish.
- Presented amongst natural wood wool in a 16" Wicker Hamper with leather buckles.